We give great importance to the protection of your personal data and we therefore process such data exclusively in accordance with the applicable provisions under data protection law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)), German Data Protection Act 2018 (DSG 2018), German Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG 2003)).
In the following, we wish to inform you about the collection of personal data during use of our website. Personal data are data that can be related to you personally (e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses).
Your data are processed on the basis of the statutory provisions in Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR (taking of steps prior to entering into a contract), Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest) and Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR (consent).
Eurodos Dosiertechnik GmbH
companies register No: FN 217721d
If you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, you can contact us either in writing at the above address,
by phone +43 7732 4133 or
Cookies enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit and to make our website more user-friendly. Some cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. Others are deleted automatically after your visit to our website.
If you do not want this, you can set up your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies so that you can allow them to be set only in individual cases. However, if you disable cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- We use the ‘Google Analytics’ service on our website to analyse use of the website. The data obtained from this are used to optimise our website and our advertising efforts.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service operated and provided by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland). Google processes the data on website use on our behalf and is contractually obliged to take measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
- The data obtained by Google Analytics are transferred to a Google server. Google complies with the data protection provisions of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
- The logged data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID. This enables the analysis of pseudonymous user profiles.
- If you do not agree to the general collection of your data by Google Analytics, you can prevent it by installing the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
- If it is not possible for you to install an appropriate add-on or if you want to deactivate the use of your data by Google Analytics for our website only, you can do so by setting an opt-out cookie.
- You can also find further information on Google Analytics security and privacy policies on the following page: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
As a data subject, you have the following rights in accordance with the applicable provisions under data protection law: